- 4x4 Play Days (using your own 4x4)
- Group 4x4 Experience Sessions (Inc Corporate Sessions)
- Christmas Run
- 4x4 Experience Gift Vouchers
- 4x4 Voucher Redemption please click here to redeem your voucher
- Trials Practice Days
- Enduro Practice Days
- 2017/18 Dates Trials, Enduro, 4x4 Days
- Rally Testing Facility
- Venue Hire - Corporate Events
- Camping & Fishing
Sunday 17th DECEMBER
Parkwood (TONG) is well known by now to the majority of our off road fraternity but for those who are new to the game, Tong is an off road riders gem situated between Leeds and Bradford.
Regarded as one of the UKs Top venues for Enduro the woodland course is an impressive all weather venue.
Providing natural terrain, including gullies, steep climbs and drops, separated by numerous cross-country wooded sections.
There is set course that must be followed.This is a one way route with two difficulty levels - EASY & HARD Routes marked on track.
Practice days are typically held on Sundays at Parkwood, please see dates page for full details
Entry is £30.00 per person
Go-Pro Footage of track for this Wednesdays Track 15-07-15
Entry Requirements & Cost
Entry Requirements - No under 16s
This event is for all level of riders, although you must have some riding experience to be permitted to enter.
- No noisy exhausts 94 Decibel max
- No pit bikes or Quads
- Minimum engine size 85cc
- Full Face Helmet
- Motorbike Boots
- Your bike must be of sound construction have working brakes & clutch, all levers must be intact, we have the right to scrutineer your bike at any time if it considered to be unsafe you will not be permitted to ride the course.
- Gloves and appropriate clothing must be worn. ** LONG SLEEVES MUST BE WORN** You will need mx / enduro kit, motorbike trousers and jersey.
- No spectators this is a practice event only
Please download entry form and rules from below.
Fill in entry form and hand in upon entry.
Gavin Houson practicing at Parkwood
Taken at December Practice 2014
William Hoare racing at Parkwood 2014