- 4x4 Play Days
- 4x4 Training
- 4x4 Experience Gift Vouchers
- 4x4 Voucher Redemption please click here to redeem your voucher
- Group 4x4 Experience Sessions
- Rally Testing Facility
- Venue Hire - Corporate Events
- Trials Practice Days
- Husqvarna Test Day
- Enduro Practice Days
- Feedback Page
Enduro Practice Wednesday 3rd September 2014 1pm -7pm £25.00 pay online or £30.00 pay on the day ** Husqvarna Test Day**
Parkwood (TONG) is well known by now to the majority of our off road fraternity but for those who are new to the game, Tong is an off road riders gem situated between Leeds and Bradford.
Regarded as one of the UKs Top venues for Enduro the woodland course is an impressive all weather venue.
Providing natural terrain, including gullies, steep climbs and drops, separated by numerous cross-country wooded sections.
There is set course that must be followed.This is a one way route with two difficulty levels - EASY & HARD Routes marked on track.
Practice days are typically held on Sundays at Parkwood.
Video below taken Wednesday 21st May 2014
Entry Requirements & Cost
£25.00 pay online click the word Husqvarna below to pay for and find out more information on the Wednesday 3rd September test day and practice. £30.00 pay on the day.
Start and finish times mary vary due to weather conditions & in winter months, this is for the safety of all riders.
Entry Requirements - No under 16s
This event is for all level of riders, although you must have some riding experience to be permitted to enter.
- No noisy exhausts 94 Decibel max
- No pit bikes
- Minimum engine size 85cc
- Full Face Helmet
- Motorbike Boots
- Your bike must be of sound construction have working brakes & clutch, all levers must be intact, we have the right to scrutineer your bike at any time if it considered to be unsafe you will not be permitted to ride the course.
- Gloves and appropriate clothing must be worn. ** LONG SLEEVES MUST BE WORN**
- No spectators this is a practice event only
Please download entry form and rules from below.
Fill in entry form and hand in upon entry.