- 4x4 Play Days
- 4x4 Training
- 4x4 Experience Gift Vouchers
- 4x4 Voucher Redemption please click here to redeem your voucher
- Group 4x4 Experience Sessions
- Rally Testing Facility
- Venue Hire - Corporate Events
- Trials Practice Days
- Husqvarna Test Day
- Enduro Practice Days
- Feedback Page
Enduro Practice Sunday 3rd August 2014. £25.00 pay online or £30.00 pay on the day
Parkwood (TONG) is well known by now to the majority of our off road fraternity but for those who are new to the game, Tong is an off road riders gem situated between Leeds and Bradford.
Regarded as one of the UKs Top venues for Enduro the woodland course is an impressive all weather venue.
Providing natural terrain, including gullies, steep climbs and drops, separated by numerous cross-country wooded sections.
There is set course that must be followed.This is a one way route with two difficulty levels - EASY & HARD Routes marked on track.
Practice days are typically held on Sundays at Parkwood.
Video below taken Wednesday 21st May 2014
Entry Requirements & Cost
PRICES: Next Sunday event to be held is Sunday 3rd August pay online will be available £25.00 or £30.00 pay on the day.
Entry Requirements - No under 16s
This event is for all level of riders, although you must have some riding experience to be permitted to enter.
- No noisy exhausts 94 Decibel max
- No pit bikes
- Minimum engine size 85cc
- Full Face Helmet
- Motorbike Boots
- Your bike must be of sound construction have working brakes & clutch, all levers must be intact, we have the right to scrutineer your bike at any time if it considered to be unsafe you will not be permitted to ride the course.
- Gloves and appropriate clothing must be worn. ** LONG SLEEVES MUST BE WORN**
- No spectators this is a practice event only
Please download entry form and rules from below.
Fill in entry form and hand in upon entry.
All Enduro Practice Dates for 2014 Available Now
Please download the document below this lists all enduro practice dates for 2014.
Please like our facebook page using the link at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to be added to out email database please use the contact us page. We send out news and event dates.