- 4x4 Play Days
- 4x4 Training
- Group 4x4 Experience Sessions (Inc Corporate Sessions)
- 4x4 Experience Gift Vouchers
- 4x4 Voucher Redemption please click here to redeem your voucher
- Trials Practice Days
- Enduro Practice Days
- 2015 Dates Trials, Enduro, 4x4 Days
- Rally Testing Facility
- Venue Hire - Corporate Events
Enduro Practice Sunday 22nd March 2015. Site open from 9am course open 9.30am - 3.30pm.
Parkwood (TONG) is well known by now to the majority of our off road fraternity but for those who are new to the game, Tong is an off road riders gem situated between Leeds and Bradford.
Regarded as one of the UKs Top venues for Enduro the woodland course is an impressive all weather venue.
Providing natural terrain, including gullies, steep climbs and drops, separated by numerous cross-country wooded sections.
There is set course that must be followed.This is a one way route with two difficulty levels - EASY & HARD Routes marked on track.
Practice days are typically held on Sundays at Parkwood.
Dates for early part of 2015 are as follows:
Sunday 22nd March sign on from 9am course open 9,30am - 3.30pm weather permitting
Sunday 26th April
More dates tbc
Entry Requirements & Cost
Pay online £30.00 per rider. It is advisable to pay in advance to secure you place.
This event is for all level of riders, although you must have some riding experience to be permitted to enter.
- No noisy exhausts 94 Decibel max
- No pit bikes or Quads
- Minimum engine size 85cc
- Full Face Helmet
- Motorbike Boots
- Your bike must be of sound construction have working brakes & clutch, all levers must be intact, we have the right to scrutineer your bike at any time if it considered to be unsafe you will not be permitted to ride the course.
- Gloves and appropriate clothing must be worn. ** LONG SLEEVES MUST BE WORN**
- No spectators this is a practice event only
Please download entry form and rules from below.
Fill in entry form and hand in upon entry.
Gavin Houson practicing at Parkwood
Taken at December Practice 2014
William Hoare racing at Parkwood 2014