- 4x4 Play Days (using your own 4x4)
- Group 4x4 Experience Sessions (Inc Corporate Sessions)
- Christmas Run
- 4x4 Experience Gift Vouchers
- 4x4 Voucher Redemption please click here to redeem your voucher
- Trials Practice Days
- Enduro Practice Days
- 2017 Dates Trials, Enduro, 4x4 Days
- Rally Testing Facility
- Venue Hire - Corporate Events
- Camping & Fishing
4x4 Training for use in the workplace
If your company uses 4x4s for commercial purposes there is a obligation under PUWER regulations to be professionally trained.
PUWER (Provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998) stipulates that equipment provided for use at work must only be used by people who have received adequate information, instructions and training on that equipment. MOTOR vehicles are specifically included in PUWER
We are able to deliver the necessary health and safety training as a parkwood 4x4 1 day course.
Why Choose Parkwood Professional off Road Training Courses?
- We have experienced staff
- We have full insurance
- We operate in a friendly manner
- We train in a safe controlled environment
- We offer one to one and group training packages to suit your requirements
- We offer competitive prices
- We are 4 miles from Leeds/Bradford City Centres and just 5 mins from the motorway.
Please contact Rebbecca Hoare on 01132 854356.
Full day course details
- Carry out a risk assessment
- Understand the main principles of driving off-road
- Recognise the safe working environment for off-road vehicles on typical ground surface conditions
- Assess the suitability of any ground/route, before attempting to drive over it
- Prepare and perform the necessary checks to ensure the safety of a vehicle off-road and on-road
- Safely operate a vehicle in an off-road situation with a variety of typical ground surface conditions (slopes, mud, obstacles, water)
- Have an understanding of the dangers of vehicle recovery
Trainees will be expected to complete theoretical and practical tests whilst being assessed. All persons attending the course will be required to bring their drivers license, notebook and pen, relevant outdoor clothing, and their 4x4 vehicle normally used for work together with its handbook or manual showing its 4wd operating system. The centres vehicles can be used if required.
Price depends on each individual company requirements. Please enquire for details - this course can also be taken by individuals looking for professional training.