- 2018 DATES (Trials, Enduro, 4x4 Days)
- Group 4x4 Experience Sessions (Inc Corporate Sessions)
- Santa Run 2018
- 4x4 Experience Gift Vouchers
- 4x4 Voucher Redemption please click here to redeem your voucher
- 4x4 Play Days (using your own 4x4)
- Trials Practice Days
- Enduro Practice Days
- Rally Testing Facility
- Venue Hire - Corporate Events
- Camping & Fishing
Saturday 13th October
Opening times have changed 9.30am -3.30pm you can ride woodland course site to be clear by 4pm for all events.
This is a great venue for trials practice with a good mix of wooded hill sides and rocky sections - it`s big enough for a good blast in between sections. Even in bad weather the woods provide protection from the wind and rain. Its an all weather all year round practice venue.
The practice days are suitable for all levels of rider however you need to have a basic level of riding skill the practice sessions are not suitable for non riders or complete beginners as there is no tuition provided.
Trials riders have used this venue for over 30 years for practicing and Trials Competitions.
There will be a catering van.
- Motorbike Boots
- Gloves and appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Your bike must be of sound construction have working brakes & clutch, all levers must be intact, we have the right to scrutineer your bike at any time if it considered to be unsafe you will not be permitted to ride the course.
Practice days £15.00 per rider under 16s £10.00 per rider.
Minimum age for entry is 10 years old (must be supervised by an adult at all times)
Riding experience is required if you have no previous riding experience we advise you to call Bumpy for some off road training on 01924 470432.
Please download entry form and rules from below. Fill in entry form and hand in upon entry.
More dates tbc